Suit-UP is our powerhouse of a stimulant free preworkout. Designed to be used with or without Glory, it will provide intense pumps, laser focus, and increased power and endurance.
When paired with 1-3 servings of Glory You can choose the amount of stimulant for your needs.
Suit-UP is packed with more than 20 grams of clinically dosed ingredients. These can be broken down into 3 groups.
Pump House - 5.5g
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that plays an important role in nitric oxide metabolism and regulation, converted to L-Arginine in the body to support L-Arginine and nitric oxide levels.
- Increased production of nitric oxide (NO) promotes vascular dilation which improves oxygen and blood circulation throughout the body.
- L-Citrulline is also expected to relieve muscle fatigue through ammonia elimination.
- A 2015 study found subjects who supplemented with L-Citrulline for 7 days were able to improve oxygen uptake and performance during high-intensity exercise.
Nitrosigine(Inositol Arginine Silicate): 1.5g
- Nitrosigine is a bonded complex of arginine and silicon that helps enhance nitric oxide levels to a greater degree compared to arginine alone.
- Increased nitric oxide levels promote the relaxation of smooth muscle in blood vessels, increasing blood flow to working muscles.
- In pre-clinical studies nitrosigine was found to be more biologically active than arginine chloride. The research also showed enhanced blood flow during and after exercise which may help with muscle growth and recovery.
- We use the full maximum dosage of Nitrosigine. Most companies use 750mg; 1.5 Grams will lead to skin splitting pumps. An expensive raw material to use but we think it is worth the extra cost, We know you will too.
Power Endurance Amplifier - 11.75g+
Creatine Monohydrate: 5g
- Creatine is an amino acid derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for replensihing ATP from ADP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body's internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.
- Creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
- In these studies, creatine has been proven to increase lean muscle mass, maximal strength, power, and muscular endurance
- Emerging research suggest creatine may provide cognitive and overall brain health benefits.
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine monohydrate (CM) found that short-term CM supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%). Long-term CM supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.
- Beta-Alanine is a effective way of increasing muscle carnosine content. Increased carnosine concentrations help buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles as exercise intensity increases. This translates to less muscle burn and more reps until failure.
- Beta-Alanine has been shown to improved exercise performance and delayed fatigue at higher intensities in both trained and untrained individuals.
- An analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared to placebo when dosed at ~2/grams daily.
- We use 4 grams to exibit the natual stimulant effect of beta- alanine supplementation from the side effect of paresthesia.
Betaine Anhydrous: 2.5g
- Betaine, scientifically referred to as Trimethylglycine, is a metabolite of choline. Betaine's two main functions in the body are as a methyl donor and osmolyte. As an osmolyte, betaine protects proteins, cells, and enzymes from heat, dehydration, and other physiological stresses. As a methyl donor, betaine is used to convert homocysteine to L-methionine, and is therefore, a precursor to creatine.
- Doses of 2500-6000mg betaine daily may increase muscular strength, endurance, and total training volume
- Betaine also plays a role in hepatic fat metabolism, promoting muscle protein synthesis, and has been suggested to increase nitric oxide levels.
- A study conducted by the University of Connecticut found that individuals supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine twice/daily increased bench press power 20%.
Malic Acid: 250mg-1.5g(depending on flavor)
- Malic acid plays a vital role in the Krebs cycle where it helps turn carbs, proteins, and fats into energy.
- If there is an inadequate supply of malic acid in the body the Krebs cycle cannot function properly which leads to premature fatigue.
Primed Focus - 2.85g
- Tyrosine is an essential amino acid whose primary role in the body is as the direct precursor to thyroxine and to the hormones dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Tyrosine may improve both endurance and anaerobic performance via metabolic and/or neurotransmitter upregulation.
- Tyrosine also improves mental acuity, focus, and mood by increasing levels of catecholamines found in the bloodstream.
- A study done at the Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory reported that a dose of L-Tyrosine, when provided to sleep deprived subjects, ameliorated psychomotor performance declines associated with mental fatigue.
- ALCAR can crosses the blood-brain barrier to enhance brain functioning. Studies have shown it may improve memory, focus, and mental clarity.
Research suggests ALCAR may increase levels of ATP; ATP provides the body with energy during intense workouts. It may also reduce workout-induced fatigue for a faster recovery and improved athletic performance.
Alpha-GPC(L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine) 600mg
- Studies have show Alpha GPC may help support cognitive function, mental acuity, and memory.
- Research also suggests enhanced exercise performance (power output) with supplemental Alpha-GPC
- Studies have also suggested supplementation may increase growth hormone production post exercise