Your body relies on the availability of amino acids to create and synthesize proteins, which is essential to the natural rebuilding process. This is where POST WAR comes in…a perfect blend of quick-digesting whey protein concentrate and slow-digesting micellar casein, which combine to deliver up to four hours of sustained amino acids for recovery and muscle growth.
What you will find in each serving of Forthright Nutrition's POST WAR Protein:
- A protein with 100% label/ingredient disclosure
- 25 grams of the highest quality protein derived from whey protein concentrate 80% and micellar casein
- An advanced full spectrum amino acid profile to maximize protein synthesis, minimize muscle breakdown, and support recovery.
- A protein that is low in net carbs, lactose, fat, cholesterol.
How you should use POST WAR for maximum delivery:
Recommended Dosing: 1-2 scoops between meals or following workout depending on your protein needs. Try adding this blend to your favorite smoothie for a nice protein boost! Vary the amount of liquid to suit your taste and desired shake thickness.
Directions: Mix one scoop in 10-12oz liquid and shake
- Chocolate Brownie: Based off the classic homemade brownies just like grandma use to make. This is not the run-of-the-mill bland chocolate protein that companies give a fancy name to fool you into purchasing. This has the taste of brownie batter straight from the bowl!
- Party Cake: Our rendition of a birthday cake. Most "Birthday cake" protein is northing short of over-sweetened vanilla. This is the real deal! with real notes of yellow buttery cake with added sprinkles to make the party Poppin straight from the jug!
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake: St. Louis Fans already know. This flavor is a copy of those cakey, caramelly, cheesecake flavors that just explode in your mouth. You will be fooled that you are not enjoying a delectable piece of StL tradition!