Are you one of the millions of dehydrated people in America?
Some symptoms include:
- Research shows even a 1% drop in hydration level already shows performance decreases(focus, sluggishness, sport performance decreases)
- Tiredness or Dizziness
- Dry Mouth and Skin
- A Strong Thirst
Hydration goes beyond just plain-ol-water. If you exercise regularly, work outside, or do physically demanding labor you will often experience dehydration more often because of the electrolytes lost through sweat. These electrolytes cannot be replaced by plain water. HydroFuel aims to address that through a comprehensive electrolyte profile.
HydroFuel contains 6 electrolytes at perfect ratios to aid in cellular hydration.
- 150mg Chloride (from 100mg of Pink Hymilayan Salt and 190mg of Potassium Chloride)
- 100mg Calcium (from 300mg Di-Calcium Phosphate and 62mg of Calcium Citrate)
- 99mg Potassium (from 190 mg Potassium Chloride)
- 66mg Phosphorus (from 300mg Di-Calcium Phosphate)
- 40mg Sodium (from 100mg Pink Himilayan Salt)
- 40mg Magnesium (from 350mg of Magnesium Citrate
Hydrofuel also utilizes 2g Taurine and 1g Betaine Anhydrous. These ingredients have many uses, but in this product they aid in your cellular hydration.
The 2nd portion of Hydrofuel is Immune Shield. While under any type of physical stress, your body's immune system also takes a beating. This profile of ingredients help bolster that response.
- 600mg N-Acytel Cystine (NAC)
- 500mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- 1000IU Vitamin D3
- 10mg Zinc(from 29.4mg Zinc Citrate)
The 3rd section of Hydrofuel is Primed Focus. It is a single ingredient profile of 600mg Alpha GPC 50%. This provides:
- Enhanced focus
- Increased cognitive function
- Increased memory
Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop in 12-16 oz water. Using the included scoopie, you can use a standard water bottle for mixing with no mess.
Recommended dosing: 1 scoop for an intra workout supplement if exercise is over 45 minutes. For physical labor, mix one scoop every 4 hours for hydration support. For extreme conditions, start the day with a dose before work.